Show your pride for the Class of 2013 by supporting the Senior Class
Legacy Scholarship Fund. As the Class of 2009 supported us, let’s MAKE
USD POSSIBLE for the Class of 2017!
250 seniors make a gift to the scholarship fund (25% of our class)
Click Here to Support Senior Class Legacy
Make USD possibe for a future Torero!
Click here and make your gift to the scholarship fund.
What is Senior Class Legacy?
- We suggest a gift of $25.00 this year – and pledge to make 3 more gifts of $25.00 over the next 3 years – totaling your gift to $100.00. This way, the Class of 2017 will be able to receive a scholarship every year that they attend USD.
- If you cannot commit to give $25.00 for the next 3 years then just make your one-time gift of $25.00 today!!!
- Every gift counts!!! Even a gift of $5.00 or $10.00 can change the life of a future Torero!!
- Think of it as skipping a couple of movie nights or passing on a few lattes this year.
- A scholarship funded by seniors to benefit the incoming freshmen class.
- Started by the Class of 1989, it has been supporting students for the past 20 years.
- The scholarships are based on financial need and campus involvement.
How can I help make a difference?
- Every gift, no matter the amount, supports USD students directly.
- Show your pride for the Class of 2013!
- Students need your support! Nearly 70 percent of USD students receive financial support for their education.
- It’s our turn to make USD possible and carry on the tradition.
- Your participation as an alumni donor helps USD’s national ranking, increasing the value of your own degree.
- Make your gift to the scholarship online. Click here!
- Turn in a Senior Class Legacy Scholarship Fund postcard with your gift.
- Encourage your friends and classmates to support the scholarship too!
- Get involved with the committee by e-mailing email@example.com
Leave your Legacy Today!