Join fellow USD alumni for this complimentary career panel and reception in NYC!
We'll be hosting our event at a conference center in mid-town east Manhattan located on 59th between Lex and Park. Subway - green 59th street (1 block from event!)
Free to attend, but please RSVP to let us know you're planning to be there.
The following alumni will be sharing their personal and professional stories as panelists:
- Jen Murphy '92 - Head of Industry, CPG at Google
- Rob Magnuson '98- Vice President Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Mike Dupree '04 - Account Executive at Twitter
- Matthew Van Houten '04 - Director, Product Marketing and Ad Sales Strategy (AT&T AdWorks)
- Emily (Zanovich) Looker '05 - Management Supervisor at DDB
Flying out from USD for this program - Charles Bass, Director of Alumni Relations. Charles looks forward to seeing you, sharing updates from our alma mater and learning from you how you think USD is doing connecting with its NY-area alumni.
Questions? Email James Perkins '97, President of the NY Alumni Chapter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your friends at USD