Show your pride for the Class of 2017 by supporting the Senior Class Legacy Scholarship Fund. As the Class of 2013 supported us, let’s make USD possible for the Class of 2021!
Goal: For 50% of seniors to make a gift supporting the Class Legacy Scholarship Fund.
Make USD possible for a future Torero!
- We suggest a gift of $25.00 this year – and pledge to make three more gifts of $25.00 over the next 3 years – totaling your gift to $100.00. This way, the Class of 2021 will be able to receive a scholarship every year that they attend USD.
- If you cannot commit to give $25.00 for the next three years then just make your one-time gift of $25.00 today!
- Every gift counts! Even a gift of $5.00 or $10.00 can change the life of a future Torero!
- Think of it as skipping a couple of movie nights or passing on a few lattes this year.
- Make your gift to the scholarship fund
What is Senior Class Legacy?
- A scholarship funded by seniors to benefit the incoming freshmen class.
- Started by the Class of 1989, it has been supporting students for over 25 years.
- The scholarships are based on financial need and campus involvement.
- Every gift, no matter the amount, supports USD students directly.
- Show your pride for the Class of 2017!
- Students need your support! Over 70 percent of USD students receive financial support for their education.
- It’s our turn to make USD possible and carry on the tradition.
- Your participation as an alumni donor helps USD’s national ranking, increasing the value of your own degree.
- Join us at Sandbar in Mission Beach for two Donor Recognition Events in March and May!
- Free food and other specials!
How can I help make a difference?
- Make your gift to the scholarship online here
- Turn in a Senior Class Legacy postcard with your gift to Degheri Alumni Center 137.
- Encourage your friends and classmates to support the scholarship too!
- Get involved with the committee by e-mailing email@example.com
Leave your Legacy today!