The School of Business has the second largest alumni population at the University of San Diego, having graduating over 19,000 Torero alumni (undergraduate and graduate).
The School of Business works closely with the Alumni Association to plan events and to create opportunity for alumni to share their time and talent with students and fellow alums. To learn more about volunteering with the School of Business click here.
Here is how you can get involved with the School of Business:
- Connect alumni to jobs at your company
- Hire interns
- Mentor a student or young alum
- Talk to students about your career path
- Host students at a company visit
- Participate in an industry-specific roundtable
- Sponsor a student project at your company
- Volunteer at an alumni event
- Speak to potential students about SBA degree programs
- Host an info session or event at your company
- Judge a student competition
- Give in support of our priorities in the Leading Change campaign