|All chemistry and biochemistry alumni and their guests are cordially invited to attend our department’s Summer Reunion and Research Fundraiser.|
- $50 per person
- Dinner reception with beer, wine and dessert
- Tour of the Donald P. Shiley Center for Science and Technology
- Student and faculty research presentations and displays
- Raffle Prizes. Tickets available for purchase at the event
- Casual attire
- Approximately $25 of each ticket is a tax-deductible donation to the
Chemistry and Biochemistry Department’s Student Summer Research Fund
- All charitable contributions and proceeds from the sale of raffle tickets will go to the Alumni Research Fellowship Fund
- We’re considering coordinating an outing from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. the
day of the event. Let us know if you are interested in participating in
a family-friendly hike, round of golf or kayak trip. Please indicate
interest via email to email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend or wish to contribute above the listed ticket price, please consider:
- Contributing to the department’s Alumni Research Fellowship. We
suggest donating the $50 ticket price if you are unable to attend.
- Becoming a member of the President’s Club and direct your donation to the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry by clicking here.
- Donating items for the event’s raffle. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss donations.
to see how the campus has changed since you were a student? Arrive at
the party early and take a student-led campus walking tour starting at
5:15 p.m. You can see the new buildings, fountains, and landscaping on
campus. Tours begin at the Shiley Center for Science and Technology
Share Photos or Have Questions?
Does your graduation-year end in a "2"? If yes, please send us a
current picture and a short description about your current professional
and/or family life to be included in a special display at the event.
Please email an electronic copy to email@example.com by May 25, 2012. Please use the same email address if you have questions about the event. These updates will be shared with the USD Magazine.